Focused, Fearless and Effective Trial Lawyers
There are always two sides to every story told in court. The extent to which your side is accepted depends on the effectiveness of the attorney telling the story. Your side of the story, your case and its outcome are only as good as your lawyer. Choose wisely.
My name is Paul Morrison. I bring over 18 years’ experience as Johnson County’s District Attorney and Attorney General for the state of Kansas, as well as respect, care and diplomacy to each case. My goal is to help you put this chapter of your life behind you. Call MORRISON & DERSCH, LLC at (913) 780-6666 to schedule a free consultation.
Criminal Defense Representation
We assist clients in a wide variety of criminal defense matters, including:
- Violent crimes — murder/homicide, manslaughter, gun crimes, armed robbery, aggravated assault, aggravated battery and criminal threats
- Sex crimes — sexual assault, rape, child molestation and Internet solicitation
- Drug crimes — drug manufacturing, drug sale, drug possession and drug conspiracy
- DUI — first offenses and repeat offenses
- White collar crimes — identity theft, embezzlement and fraud
- Juvenile crimes — including underage drinking
Additional Ways We Can Help
- Divorce and family law — including division of property, alimony and child support
- Child custody — legal and physical custody, as well as visitation
- Personal injury — including motor vehicle accidents, truck accidents, motorcycle accidents, pedestrian accidents, premises liability and product liability
Let’s Talk Today
Call our Olathe law office at (913) 780-6666 to schedule a consultation. We represent clients throughout Johnson County and the Kansas City area.
- Open 9:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m., Monday through Friday
- Evening and Saturday appointments available
- We accept Visa, MasterCard and American Express
- Free initial consultation